Saturday 2 October 2010

Frisky- Soap Name

When it came to deciding the name of my soap there was a large list of possible choices. I surveyed a number of people in a questionnaire, and included a question about what name would be suitable for my soap. I gave them a handful of suggestions to choose from.
They were:
-A man short  -Match-Fit  -StepOvers  
-Laws of the game  -Extra time  -On me’ Head  
-Foreign Transfers  -On The Volley  
-Flip Flap  -Cross it   -In the box  -Switch it  
-Slide him  -Final Break  -Offside  -Onside  
-Frisky  -Cover Me    
I also gave them the possibility to suggest a name themselves, this way if they had an idea that I hadn't thought of they could suggest it to me.
The name that was chosen the most in the questionnaire came up as Frisky. This came as good news to me as it was my personal favourite of all the names. The others were a bit cliché to me. I had originally planned to use the name, but then realised I should see what the 'public' thought. So I was glad to see that they agreed with me.


No comments: